Thursday, February 18, 2010

Today was a beautiful sunny day. I walked early this morning but I am still getting use to the new neighborhood. I have tried to walk every day this week, however, on Tuesday, I got dressed and made it to the front door, took my coat off and just made a fresh cup of coffee. I was feeling a little resistance to my new walking trail, so I took the day off. I am missing the lake, the ducks and the openness of my lake walks.

But today, as I made it around my neighborhood I saw a beautiful sunrise. I saw patches of trees, and I heard birds singing. Suddenly, I felt better. I knew then that my morning walks are going to be OK. I have made this adjustment before.

So now I am looking forward to tomorrow. To walking the streets of my neighborhood, but most of all I am looking forward to taking time to reconnect and align myself. In the darkness of the early morning I find myself, with divine clarity, walking beneath the stars, watching for the sunrise.

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment