Thursday, February 25, 2010

Each day as I log onto my Journey of Joy Blog, I am so inspired to see new followers. Many of you have emailed me that you are reading me, and most of you have read all the way from the beginning which started October 17, 2009. I want to thank you for the encouragement that you provide to me by following, and/or emailing.

I have enjoyed this project that I set for myself - to write about Joy in my life - and I am happy that others are enjoying the words. Life is what we make of it, and I want to make mine joyful.

My affirmation for today was this: "Sharing who I really am with others thrills my heart. The mystery of me unfolds in new ways every day." This affirmation describes me completely. I have never shared my heart and soul the way I am doing now, and I love that others are receptive to my sharing. When I come to the computer to write, I do not know what mystery I will unfold with my writing, I just let it come. Many times I am amazed at the story that unfolds, sometimes bewildered at the unfoldment, but always finding Joy in my writing.

Thank you for reading me. Thank you for inspiring me.

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment