Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I must write about my trip to Starbucks today. I took my grandson Tucker, who is 5 years old. I purchased an Americano with creme and an organic apple juice and a package of all natural cinnamon cookies. It took a little longer for my coffee, and Tucker found a table for us and was busy with his cookies. As I sat across from him, he looked at his snack and at my coffee and said "Life is Good". Which is something that I say to him quite often. So you can imagine my Joy at hearing my grandson express the same sentiment as me. LIFE IS GOOD. And it made me realize that I have had an impact on my wonderful grandsons whom I cherish so dearly. My hope is that he will truly realize, at this very young age, that Life IS Good, and that he has so much Joy to look forward to. When you BELIEVE that Life is Good, then it is! And that is something I hope to pass on to my grandsons.

Secondly, I must write about seeing my daughter, Liz, this evening. She is SOOOOOO beautiful. She is the mother of 3 wonderful little free spirits, and she herself is a free spirit. I so admire her, and every time I see her I am stunned by her beauty. Tonight she had her hair in a pony wrap with a bandana wrapped round. Her jeans had holes at the knees, and her sweater was a non-descript grey. Yet I saw such astounding beauty as she moved gracefully through her motherly tasks. As she took Fynneus to the bathroom. As she gathered the boys to her for the start of Tucker's martial arts class, and as she hugged me good-bye - I could only think of how beautiful she is. How lucky I am that she chose me to be a part of her creation. I am the blessed one.

I also received a wonderful call from Jenn today. She received a grant for the Gallery that she directs in New York, and it was wonderful to hear the excitement, the success, and the beauty in allowing good things to flow. I did not get to see Jenn today, but I could hear the beauty in her voice, and I can picture her now, smiling from ear to ear, and walking with her feet not touching the ground.

Life is Good!

Here's to the Journey!


2 comments: