Sunday, February 21, 2010

Rollin, my 4 year old grandson (soon to be 5) spent the night with us and woke up with "fluffy" hair. He asked to use my mousse and I obliged. He was going to the Memphis boat show with Jim and his dad, Thadeus, and his older brother, Tucker so I assumed he was going to try to flatten all the fluffiness. Instead, he spiked and mohawked, and had a wonderful time with my whip cream like mousse. Thrilled that his hair turned out so nice, he was ready to go.

I admire the uninhibited spirit of this child and wish that we could all be more like him. Less afraid of being judged, and more concerned with being Joyful. Happy to be unique. Happy to be loved. Happy to love.

I love spending time with my grandsons because they bring great Joy to my life. They have infused my life with tremendous happiness, and have made me more mindful of the life I am living. Mindful of the Joy of being unique. Mindful of the Joy of being loved. And mindful of the Joy to love.

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment