Saturday, February 6, 2010

I have a new "Follower" today. My sister, Ladonna, signed in today to follow my writings. I sent her a link recently and was delighted when she responded that she had read all my blogs back to the beginning. And then today, I found a new follower. My daughters have been followers from day one, so I was joyful to find a new one today. I know there are many others reading my Blog, but it was reassuring to have those I love publicly admit to reading it!

When I think of my childhood, I feel like I "grew up" with 3 brothers. Ladonna is 12 years younger than me and was only 7 years old when Jim and I got married and moved to a different town. I missed most of her growing up years, but I didn't miss her high school graduation, her wedding and later a baby shower. (She is the mother of 3 young men) But other than seeing her occasionally, we have never had a close sister relationship as our life's journeys have taken each of us in different directions. So it made me feel good to know that she was reading about my Journey of Joy. I hope that if she ever decides to write a Blog, I will get to be a"Follower" and learn some of the wonderful things going on in her life.

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment