Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentine

This morning I slipped out of bed early while Jim was still breathing softly in morning sleep. I quietly prepared 2 fresh cups of coffee, slipped 2 beautiful chocolate eclairs from the fridge, and quietly carried my iPod with a new love song mix into the bedroom. I then woke the man I love. With heart, body and soul, I truly love this man.

I love that he ALWAYS loves me! I love that he has always believed in me. I love that he has always told me I am beautiful, even before I believed it.

He is at home now waiting for me to finish writing. And when I get home, I will be greeted with a smile, a kiss and a hug. And as he wraps his arms around me, I will melt into his body, as always, and the whole world disappears. For those precious moments, time stands still, and there is only me and Jim. Loving! Hearts touching! Souls bonding!

I love you Jim!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment