Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today I am filled with the excitement of feeling alive! Every activity today has been accentuated with the aliveness I feel living in Tennessee. My morning started early with Jim telling me that he loves being married (to me). I took my usual walk around the neighborhood and listened to the birds singing wildly. I took great pleasure visiting Starbucks for my favorite Americano and some dark chocolate. I loved cleaning our apartment today to turn it back over to the owners and closing the door on a wonderful and passionate intermission in our lives. I adored spending an hour lounging on the sofa reading about deliberate intent and the Law of Attraction.

And now, sitting here with a glass of wine. My book notes spread on my new table for review, and my vision board reflecting me with all the things I desire. Life is Good! and I love FEELING the aliveness!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment