Saturday, February 20, 2010

I am wrapping up my beautiful day. Jim is downstairs with Tucker and Rollin who are spending the night with us, and I am sipping a glass of wine in my office. I finished unpacking most of my books today. I am missing some, so I think they are hidden in a box in Jim's den. I will find them - I have to touch them again. I have to see them again.

I asked Jim for a very special favor tonight, and he hung my vision board just before dinner. I woke early one morning this week thinking that a mirror would make the perfect vision board. I decided to use a large framed mirror so that I can see myself along with my visualizations. I have been keeping my "visualizations" in a beautiful gift bag while we have been on the move. Now I can make the vision board fit my new life here in Tennessee. Joy!

And I must tell you about Fynneus! Liz and her family had dinner with us a couple of days ago. Just before dinner Fynneus went shopping with Jim at Home Depot. When he returned I had the table set for dinner. Fynn kept pounding the table while I was in the kitchen saying "I love this Nanna" and again "I love this Nanna". I asked him what he loved, and he said that he loved my table cloth. Can you imagine my delight. The table cloth that night was a vivid array of colors that I always use when we are having "mexican". It was his first time to see it. But it made me see through the eyes of a child - This is beautiful and I love it. It really is that simple.
Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment