Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I am at the apartment now having just left a yoga class with Liz. We both arrived a little early, and were sitting on our mats chatting when the yoga instructor walked up and said (with her microphone on) "ahhh, mother and daughter" and suddenly I realized how blessed I am. I felt very special sitting next to Liz, and knowing that every one else in the studio knew I was with my daughter. It wasn't very long ago that going to a yoga class with Liz on Tuesday afternoon would have been an impossible dream. Dreams coming true make life Joyful!

So now I am at the apartment for the last time to pack up my computer. I am excited to take my new Apple home. Internet will be hooked up tomorrow, and Jim has promised to hang shelves for me tonight so that I can start organizing my office. I am ready to write again. I am ready to see ALL of my books again! I am ready to reorganize my vision board because so many things have manifested over the past few months that I need to update it. And finally, I am ready for my very own sacred space to write, to read and to meditate. I am loving this Journey! I am loving this life!

Here's to the Journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment