Monday, February 1, 2010

It is Monday and I missed my morning walk because Rollin spent the night with us. But, I already have my clothes laid out for tomorrow morning. I need to see the morning sky - I need my time to walk.

The closing on my house has been moved up to the 9th of February. I am still packing, and have almost everything put away - except for some very favorite books - I think I will just hand carry them to our new house and not even put them in a box! Yes! That feels better!

I pulled out my Sacred Space book today for a quick review. I am looking forward to space clearing our new home before we move in. I learned about space clearing 3 years ago and this is the first time we have acquired a new home since I learned this wonderful, yet ancient, practice. I am so excited because I now have the opportunity to set the tone for our new home in a way I never have before. And then blessing our home so that it is always filled with Joy and Love and Laughter! That is my blessing. I have brought several herbs from Florida that Jim and I grew there. We have dried them and I will be using them in my blessing. I have 2 wonderful Reiki candles which were created specifically as house warming candles! They smell delicious, and I can't wait to fill my home with their wonderful house warming aroma.

So now I am at peace. I will walk tomorrow. I will hand carry my favorite books to our new home. I will bless our home with Joy, Love and Laughter. Life is Good!

Here's to the Journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment