Thursday, January 6, 2011

Published!

Today Jenn and Liz gave me a copy of the first year of my Blog published in a hard cover book. I am over whelmed with Joy to see my blog in print - in hard cover.

As I read the first few months this afternoon, I was taken by surprise at all the wonderful things that have happened over the past year since we sold our house in Florida and moved to Tennessee. I was amazed at the way I expressed myself in my writing, and the Joy in my life. That Joy continues, as I continue this Journey. I do not always know where I am going, but I always know that it will be worthwhile and that there will be joy or some small miracle in my day.

This is another day of miracles, visiting Liz and the boys. Liz and the boys coming to our house for dinner. John Wayne learning to sit as I fold my arms. Jim climbing the puppy gate to kiss me. All miracles. All in my day.

Here's to the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment