Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Day 1/1/11

Today has been so busy it has hardly felt like the beginning of a brand new year. Darrin and Tyler left this morning, and then we took Jenn to the Airport at 1:00. Liz and her family went home after spending the night with all of us, and we returned home to John Wayne.

Having John in the house has changed the texture of our home. The added responsibility, along with the added joy makes everything here feel different. I believe that the difference and a new texture will be added to our new year as well. I am looking forward, with great anticipation, to wonderful and exciting things this year in our lives. And while I do not make new year's "resolutions" I have set some intentions for this new year.

I intend to be more flexible - in my thinking, my body and my beliefs.

I intend to be open and receptive to all good and joy and to allow these to fill my everyday living.

I intend to love deeply and to be loved deeply.

I intend to be present for this 56th year of my life.

I intend to infuse Joy into every aspect of my life.

I know that many changes are ahead of me this year. I want to embrace these changes knowing that they are a manifestation of all that I have dreamed and planned last year. I release and forgive all the past. I move forward with great expectations and confidence in the dreams I have dreamed - in the life that I am living! Happy New Year!

Here's to the Ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment