Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Feathers and Presence

It started snowing this afternoon and as night fell, the snowflakes became bigger and now they look like feathers falling from the sky. I am already excited to walk in the morning. I hope the snow keeps coming and that I get to walk in that white blanket of silence that envelopes our neighborhood! This morning, I walked in the rain - but snow creates that breath taking silence that I am looking forward to!

I continued my writing practice today. I woke this morning thinking how often we have to be reminded of something for our mind to grasp it. I realized that it is good to be reminded. For in our remembering we pause, and in our pausing we are present. So I remind myself to remind myself to remind myself to breathe as I write. And presence is felt!

Here's to the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment