Sunday, January 23, 2011

Filling my Day

Saturday slipped by so fast that I did not write my blog before my computer shut down for the night. Today is slipping too quickly, but I want to put a few words down before I call it a day.

I have had a wonderful weekend, and we just got back from having dinner with Liz and her family. I had a long conversation with Jenn today. I spent time touring Memphis with Jim, I completed my 21st day of writing practice, I enjoyed an hour of meditation this afternoon. I gave time to reading a couple of books, I watched some football with Jim, played fetch with John Wayne and now at the end of the day I know I have filled it completely with that which matters to me. I feel so blessed to be right here - enjoying this life.

Life is so very good!

Here's to the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment