Friday, January 21, 2011

Blessings!

Our three grandsons spent the night with us last night. After getting Jim off to work this morning, I had the luxury of spending one whole hour in meditation before the youngest of the three came wandering out to where I sat in the living room. I held him for a little while and soon the middle one came climbing onto the big comfy chair with us. Just a few minutes later, the oldest one came close smiling his sleepy morning smile.

We sat and talked and told jokes and all of a sudden, Tucker smacked me on the forehead and said "You are blessed!" Then Rollin smacked my forehead and said "You are blessed!" We laughed out loud and I "blessed" all three of them, but in my heart I was saying, yes, I am truly blessed indeed!

Here's to the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment