Monday, January 24, 2011

Feeling Happy

Although the reader can not tell this, I am writing a little earlier than usual tonight. I have a date with Jim to watch the old True Grit. Jim loves all the John Wayne movies, and I am hoping to watch this through his eyes. I am resistant when he watches old movies, and I want to give attention to myself tonight to determine what I am pushing against. ...........Plus, Jim wants to introduce our John Wayne to the "real" JW.

It is Monday, and Mondays always seem to hold the promise of good things to come. I walked this morning under a misting sky and thanked my Angels for the opportunity to view the beauty of the morning. I sat in meditation, breathing slowing, in and then out. I drove by the beautiful offices of the company that is going to hire me and I wrote the chapter on Joyful Living for my book.

And still, anticipation fills me. It feels good to be excited. It feels good to be happy. It feels good to be healthy. It feels good to be here!

Here's to the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment