Friday, March 5, 2010

A weekend with Nanna

Tucker is spending the weekend with us to go on a fly fishing trip. We will leave tomorrow morning at 5:00 am (ugh) and head for a beautiful river in Arkansas. Jim and Tucker have been tying flies, packing up their fishing poles, and enjoying their "guy stuff" together.

I, on the other hand, am not a fisher person, so I am packing plenty of good books for a day on the banks of the river.

This is our first weekend to go exploring since moving to Tennessee, and we have been waiting for this! Our hotel is next to a state park and the weather is suppose to be beautiful all weekend. And even though I do not fish, I am happy to go along. I am happy to spend the weekend with Jim and with our grandson. I am happy that I will have extended time to read, uninterrupted with house work, and I am happy that I will get to spend most of the day outside. (I really, really, really hope it is warm)

Joy is exploring my world with people I love!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment