Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today I painted the hearth room from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm. This room includes the kitchen, an eating area, and a sitting area by the fireplace. It is our favorite room in the house. I have some of Jenn's art work hanging. I have a wonderful Himalayan Salt Lamp that Liz gave me for my birthday, and the room just feels good.

As I worked today, I had such a sense of Joy. I was so happy all day long that I just kept smiling as I worked through my day. I was happy for all the people in my life. I was happy to be writing a Joy blog. I was happy to be beautifying my home. I was happy to be in Tennessee, I was happy........................And to top off this perfect day, Jim came home and offered to fix dinner while I took a bubble bath. He brought a fabulous glass of wine to me, (my favorite - Old Vine by Marietta) and served up a wonderful yet simple dinner of garlic bread and creamy tomato basil soup. And all through dinner I smiled at all the Joy in my life. Life is so good.

Here's to the Journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment