Thursday, May 20, 2010

Today I started reading a book about writing and setting goals to get things done. The book recommended that you go some place to write a list of goals. I went to Starbucks for my iced Americano and then headed to the lake I use to walk around every morning when we lived in the apartment.

I found a nice bench at the top of the hill, next to a group of trees. I sat there and wrote out 100 things I would like to accomplish in this life time. The sun slipped behind dark clouds, and just as I finished the last goal, I felt a rain drop on my arm. I gathered all my things and headed to the car making it just before the sky open and poured the heavens out on Collierville this afternoon.

But I came home with a list of ideas and goals, some wild and some of which I had never pondered before. But I came back with a strong belief that I can be, do or have anything I want. Now.....what do I dare to dream? I think I will be adding to my list tomorrow forI cannot stop dreaming these dreams.

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment