Saturday, May 1, 2010

Still painting.......................I painted the laundry room yesterday, but the color was so light that even with a coat of primmer I had to give it 2 coats. But I took a little breather and Liz and Thadeus came over for a fish fry of blue gill that Thad caught on a lake here in Tennessee and a family "sleep over". It is so good to spend time with family, and I reminded myself several times today that's why we are here. So good.

I also took a breather and purchased tickets to see the Zac Brown Band at the amphitheater at Mudd Island in Memphis. I heard this band for the first time this week when (my favorite shopping place) Amazon, delivered a CD to Jim. It reminded us so much of our time in Florida, we have to go see them. And I find myself humming all day long as I paint:

I got my toes in the water,
Ass in the sand,
Not care in the world,
A cold beer in my hand,
Life is good today!
Life is good today!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment