Friday, May 21, 2010

Today I spent most of my day writing. Which is what I love to do. I even made a trip to Barnes & Noble to pick up a copy of a fabulous book I am reading (about writing). I want a copy for Jenn and Liz. I love sharing books with my daughters. In fact, we just returned from having a fabulous steak dinner with Liz and Thadeus and I returned with a copy of a cook book for making quick bread. I am going to shop at Amazon later tonight and get bread cook books for all of us.

I was looking at my stack of unread books and I have some from Jenn and from Liz that I have moved to the top of my stack. I plan to make some reading time on a regular basis so I should be ploughing through these fairly quickly in the next few weeks. We also have some travel time ahead of us, which is perfect for reading.

Rollin is spending the night with us because we have a fishing picnic to go to with the Midsouth Fly Fishers tomorrow. Jim and Rollin are going to have a joyous time fishing (catch and release) and I will have a joyous time reading. Life is good. Life is especially good with a good book in hand.

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment