Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Moments of Joy!

I just returned from the gym. Jim and I both belong to a beautiful gym which is only 5 minutes away and I absolutely loved going there today. I have missed several weeks with all my painting and helping Liz with the boys. (And yes....I know those are just excuses) but I was so excited to go today. I took my iPod, my Bose headphones and rocked out to music that wouldn't let my feet be still. The time flew by, and soon I was sitting in the steam room with a wonderful grin of Joy on my face.

Of course, Starbucks is on my way home, which just added to my day of Joy and now it is almost 4:00 and Jim will be home soon. I can't wait for him to wrap his arms around me, as he does at the end of each work day, and Joy again envelops me.

We will be going to a Tee ball game in a couple of hours to watch Rollin play. I feel like everything I have done today has built moment after moment of Joy.

Life is so very good.

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment