Friday, May 7, 2010

It is late Friday night and I have missed a whole week of blogging (practically). But it has been a fun week. I have spent a lot of time with the boys and with Liz this week, but I have also taken time each day to read and/or listen to The Law of Attraction by Esther & Jerry Hicks.

I will be going to Chicago in June to a seminar by the Hicks and can hardly wait to go. I feel like I want to soak up every word I can before I go so that I will be in sync with what I hear that day. But in all of this, I am reminded that Life is so good and that we have a choice in creating this good life. I love attracting good things into my life, and I am grateful for the contrast that I have lived that allows me to enjoy this life today. Life is good!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment