Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fishing Buddies

Rollin spent the night with us and we all took a little fishing trip today. Joy is going fishing with 2 of the cutest guys in the whole wide world and.......... having some good quality reading time!


Rollin snapped my picture while taking a break. I love to read outside, and today, even though it was 89 degrees out, it felt good to be outside reading. I told Rollin that if he got bored with fishing, that I would read to him. He told me he would "never ever get bored with fishing". And he didn't. He wasn't ready to leave when the fishing group was breaking up, and we had to convince him that fishing was over for the day. He loves fishing, and I like to believe that he also loves spending time with us. This is Joy!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment