Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Life is so Good!



Today I went to Kathy's Nail Salon for a wonderful pedicure. It is so relaxing to have some one take care of your feet. I took a book to read, but mostly I sat with my eyes closed, enjoying the deliciousness of the moment. And..........here we are - beautiful toes, and a wonderful attitude about life. Does it get better than this?








Of course it does!!!!! Jim worked late tonight, but called on his way home, and I headed to the kitchen. Spinach and cheese ravioli with a (partially) homemade tomato sauce. Toasted bread and Plungerhead Old Vine Zinfandel. My good friend Margo, whom we are going to visit this weekend, recommended this wine and since I am only 5 minutes from the best wine store in town, I had to take the challenge. And now I am basking in the afterglow of a couple of glasses of Plungerhead. So good! If you like red wine - you really should try this one.

Jim and I sat down to a candle light dinner. Billie Holiday singing all of her old love songs, and good vibrations all around. Life is so good.

Joy is pretty toes, a good glass of wine AND the man I love across the table from me.

Here's to the Journey!






No comments:

Post a Comment