Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Time of Thankfulness

It is Sunday and Thanksgiving is only a few days away. I love this time of year, and the reminder of all that I appreciate in this life. Today was absolutely gorgeous, and it is so easy to be appreciative on a day like this - a week like this.

But my goal, on this Journey of mine, is to be appreciative every day. Appreciation and love are identical vibrations. When I appreciate, I love. When I love, I appreciate. Therefore, I want to bask in appreciation of all that is past and all that is future. But I especially want to be in full appreciation of each precious present moment.

As I wrap up my day, I am eagerly looking forward to tomorrow and the many moments of appreciation that will fill my day.

Here's to the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment