Monday, November 22, 2010

The thing I liked the best about today was........

Rollin spent the day with me and we practiced singing Rudolph and Frosty. We enjoyed a hot chocolate at Starbucks. Played Thomas Train at Barnes & Noble and walked around Carriage Crossing counting green reindeer. We checked out a Teddy Bear and a Cookie store. We saw the Christmas train up close and we made funny things with silly putty.

We rode bikes. We chatted with the neighbor kids when they got home from school. We watched funny videos on TV. We made the best hot dog ever and we squirted whip creme on our peaches. But most importantly, we laughed out loud many times during the day. That is what I liked the best - laughing with my grandson.

Rollin liked walking and counting green reindeer the best! He told me so!

Here's to the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment