Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Day Number 2

Today we celebrated Thanksgiving with a wonderful feast. There is so much in my life that I am grateful for, and dinner today was just icing on the cake. Liz, Thad, Tucker, Rollin and Fynn joined Jim and I for dinner and I am so appreciative of all of our time together.

Today as I thought of the blessings in my life, I realized the thing that I am the most grateful for is my relationship with Jim. Our love for one another has culminated in this day! Everything in my life has been built on this love for each other and I stand in awe of our Journey.

The dreams and goals that we shared together. Our daughters and the family traditions we created to mark our time together. And new traditions continue as our family grows and changes which makes this Journey even more meaningful.

I am blessed beyond words, but I am most grateful for this beautiful love in my life. My husband, my lover, my best friend. I love you Jim!

Here's to the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment