Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Only the sound of my breath

For those of you wondering about my "Total quiet", Jim went on a 3 day hunting/fishing trip. He will return later tonight, but in the meantime I have enjoyed this time alone. However, most of my Joy comes from the fact that he loves me so very much, and that he will return soon. Under that peaceful umbrella of Love, I have enjoyed this alone time.

I love being alone and walking through our house, especially in the evening. With beautiful lamps lighting each room. With a glow of candles and the smell of incense, I walk peacefully from room to room, blessing our home, blessing our lives, blessing our loves.

I love sitting quietly to read - no TV, no music - just the sound of my breath and the sound of our beautiful home as it also sighs with pleasure. And I feel so loved. I feel enveloped with Joy.

So I have enjoyed these days and nights, but now I long for Jim to come home. I am ready for him to take me in his arms and we will enjoy the sound of our breath together.

Here's to the Ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment