Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dictionaries & Wine Glasses = A Beautiful Day!

As I mentioned, I love Netflix! I have been watching a DVD of the teachings of Abraham by Esther and Jerry Hicks and I feel like I just can't get enough. The teachings are so life altering that I just want to soak up every single word. So I watch over and over and over and over..........

And in the meantime, Jim and I are continuing to explore Memphis and learn our way to new and exciting places. Last night we found a little area in Memphis called Cooper-Young not far from the Memphis University. It was a really quaint little area with 12 restaurants or pubs in a 3 or 4 block section. PLUS I found an old used book store with plenty of room to settle in and read anything you want. They told me to check back for some old dictionaries because they get them all the time.

Today we drove up to Arlington and found a wonderful antique shop. I headed home with another dictionary dated 1942. Yippppppeeeeeee! AND and a set of 12 antique wine glasses for only $7.50. I love finding beautiful dishes - and I love using them. I can't wait to serve a special drink in my new glasses to my grandsons and a delicious glass of wine to myself.

Life is good. Collecting and using beautiful dishes - J - O - Y!!!!!

Here's to the journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment