Monday, July 19, 2010

Our Beautiful Sunday

Our beautiful Sunday slipped away from me and I did not write my blog. It is funny how I miss this little exercise in Joy. I miss writing about my Journey of Joy and the paths I cover through out my day.

And......I had the most fabulous day. I love when Jim has the day off. He slept in and I made myself a delicious cup of coffee and headed to my office to write for a while. Once I heard him stirring in the kitchen we began our day together. We worked in the yard for a while, then headed to Home Depot for some potting soil for my rosemary. We stopped at Pro Bass and Jim picked up his Tennessee fishing license so that he can take Tucker and Rollin and Fynneus fishing now. (he has been waiting for his driver's license to be able to fish)

We came come and grilled steaks and veggies for dinner. A glass of wine for me and an ice cold Guinness for him. We snuggled together on the sofa to watch a movie together ...........and the day was gone. Just like that our beautiful Sunday fades to an end.

But Life is Good. We will have more Sunday's together. We still have so much to share with each other.

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment