Saturday, July 17, 2010

Driving Red Fred!

We have named Jim's new truck and I finally got in the driver's seat today. I took Red Fred to a few of my favorite places. Starbucks for an iced Americano. The Antique Mall where I picked up a 1956 edition of Webster's New American Dictionary. O'Charley's for an ice cold Amberbock. Then to Walmart for a little grocery shopping. All in all, Red Fred has become a good friend to the family. Reliable, dependable and beautifully red!

We arrived home with our new (red) dictionary in tow and I must share the 1956 version of Joy: Gladness, happiness, rejoicing, bliss. Pleasure, delight, gladness. Pleasure is the general term for any emotion aroused by gratification; delight is keen pleasure; gladness is happiness, especially as apparent in facial expression or bearing; joy is a deep and spiritual experience.

I love this definition. Joy is a deep and spiritual experience. This Journey of Joy just gets better and better!

Here's to the Journey!




No comments:

Post a Comment