Thursday, July 8, 2010

"Wolf Writer"

This morning as I was thinking of words to describe what I do, the name Wolf Reader came to mind. My interpretation of "wolf reader" is a voracious appetite for reading. I think this described me very well.

But I want to add another description and that is "Wolf Writer". My interpretation: a voracious appetite for writing. This is what I am! I want to always be writing. I carry notebooks and good pens with me all the time. I have note paper stashed around the house so that I am never far from a source for writing. I like jotting down ideas with dates so that I remember "Yes, this was the day that I had this wonderful idea". I makes lists with dates, I make notes with dates. Thinking always "I want to remember this day!"

Number 23 (by Jack Kerouac) Keep track of every day the date emblazoned in your morning.

This is the day! I love it. I will remember!

Here's to the Journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment