Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Moving into the 21st Century

Today I FINALLY opened a Facebook account. I'm not sure why I have been so very slow about this, but now it's done, I'm out there, and I can't wait to see what happens. (FYI - if you want to be my friend on Facebook, please add me - I would love to be your friend!)

I am trying to wrap up my blog early tonight. Tucker, Rollin and Fynneus are coming to spend the night with me. Liz and Thadeus are celebrating their 9th wedding anniversary tomorrow, and I want to help them cherish their time together. I know, having raised two daughters ourselves, that moments alone for mom and dad are few and precious. I am so grateful to live in Tennessee so that I can assist with those precious moments and I get to savor precious moments with our grandsons.

Here's to the Journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment