Thursday, July 22, 2010

An afternoon at the gym......

I'm feeling the burn! I worked out with Liz today. I'm going to have to do this more often because she really puts me through the paces and I'm feelin' it tonight! AND I love spending time with Liz.

Still trying to figure out how to maneuver Facebook. I have been getting in touch with friends and family that I have not seen or heard from for many (many) years. Opens a lot of childhood memories, and brings to mind the courageous decisions I have made throughout my life and the contrast I chose to experience. I am the person I am today because of all the friends and family that I have shared time with over the years. I have grown and expanded in ways that I am only now beginning to fathom. And I am grateful for all of it.

Life is so very good!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment