Sunday, August 1, 2010

Books, Books and More Books!

It is very hot in Tennessee this time of year, so we are spending still more time driving around and exploring the area. I discovered another used book store in Germantown which is just east of Memphis. It wasn't open today but I am making plans to go there this week, and I hope to take my oldest grandson, Tucker. I want to take him to used book stores just to touch books that others have read, to feel the energy of these words (all found in the dictionary) put together in this special order, and to browse shelves filled with every book imaginable, and some not so imaginable. And then I want to take him to Starbucks so we can discuss together just how good life is!

Joy is the awesome magic and power of books!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment