Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Jim!!!!!

Today is Jim's "real" birthday, although we started celebrating last Sunday while Jenn was still here, we are finally wrapping up the day. All of our wonderful and beautiful friends have sent cards, email and called Jim today, and he has had the most fabulous day.

I stand in amazement of this man whom I met when he was 22 years old. Today he is 60 and I feel like the years have swooshed by faster than I can comprehend. I feel blessed to have spent all these years with him, making our Journey together. Many times traveling the road less traveled, but always traveling together.

Liz and her boys joined us for a wonderful birthday dinner followed by cherry pie. We are now headed down to meet friends at Su Casa for a night of Karaoke and one more chance to sing Happy Birthday. (not me - someone else - Hopefully!) A few margaritas, a few cold beers, and we will continue this Journey of Souls that we intended from the beginning.

Happy Birthday Jim! I love you will all my heart!

Here's to our Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment