Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Feel You In the Wind.........

We had a load of "red" sand delivered today and Jim and I spent the evening trying to haul it all to the back yard. We are getting ready to lay pavers for a beautiful patio, but are needing lots of sand to level the yard.

It was over 100 degrees today, and I asked for just a little wind and maybe a light dusting of rain just to cool things down a little. The wind picked up about 5:30 pm and blew firmly against my body. I stood in the driveway, holding my shovel, and thanking my Angels for this gift. We rarely have windy days in the summer time in Memphis. Sprinkles soon followed, and then the skies open up and poured buckets and barrels of water down on us. We quit with only half (3 tons) of the sand transported to the back yard. And yet I feel very satisfied. As if a wish was granted. That breeze was so much a beautiful feeling. Thank you Kenneth!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment