Saturday, August 14, 2010

Joy is the Ride!




Today I received a gift in the mail from a dear Florida friend. A beautiful key ring engraved with the words: The Joy of the Journey is in the ride. A friend who has taught me much, although she may not know it, and who has astounded me with her kindness. Thank you Tanya!

As I reviewed my blogs for the past week, a paper hat from my grandson, my time visiting with Jenn, my awareness of cultivating friendships, and the awesome morning glory that calls me by name, I realized how very blessed I am on this Journey of Joy. And I am so very grateful for the ride which had taken me to so many places, to so many people, and to this beautiful moment in time. Now each time I grab my keys I will be reminded (and I must be reminded) that Joy is in the ride!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment