Saturday, August 7, 2010

This is Love!

Jim is downstairs tucking our 3 grandsons, Tucker, Rollin, and Fynneus in bed. We just got home from an evening of fishing, tennis and playing at the playground. And me, being the avid reader and writer that I am, carried a book, paper and pen with me, but there was no time to read and so I put my book and paper away and headed to the Playground with Fynn. As we were walking, I noticed that I still had my pen attached to my tee shirt, but no paper to write on. I told Fynn that I didn't have any paper if I need to write something, and this little daring, who loves me so much, told me I could write on his arm if I needed to and I could draw a baseball too.

Feeling the love! Never a day without a line - even if I have to write on my grandson's arm!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment