Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wonder Years!

I have spent the afternoon with Tucker, Rollin and Fynneus. I learn so much when I spend time with these magnificent little boys. Before they went home this evening, we gathered flashlights, put on our jackets and hiked around the neighborhood. Looking at the moon, telling stories, shining our lights on beetles scurrying across our path, then checking out paw prints in the sidewalk. Everything is so fascinating to them that I can't help but get caught up in the wonder of their moments.

Earlier this afternoon they played in the sand with some of Jim's tools that I let them use. They were so grateful and excited to have "Poppa's tools" to play with. They created all kinds of things in the sand with the Joy and enthusiasm that only children seem to have.

I learn so much from these little guys. These truly are the wonder years for them and for me.

Here's to the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment