Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Last vacation day.........

We are leaving Maine early tomorrow morning and driving straight to the Boston airport. This has been the most amazing two weeks of discovery and beauty - EVER!

Jim and I enjoyed a Maine lobster dinner late this evening before checking into our hotel for the final night out. We began the day in the mountains of Vermont, crossed over to the mountains of New Hampshire, and before the day was over we were walking by the Atlantic ocean - hand in hand - taking it all in. At least trying to. I have dozens of pictures, and I hope that they have captured some of what we have experienced over the past two weeks. It is so beautiful here.

I have a new appreciation for this beautiful country of ours. I love being a part of this time space reality and I love being a part of this beauty.

Life is so good.

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment