Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wings and things...........

Tonight I have been crafting bat wings for Rollin's Halloween costume. And I have been thinking how grateful I am to be here in the middle of all this fun. It has been a very long time since we spent Halloween with all of them and we are looking forward to seeing them enjoy a holiday tradition that always brings pleasant memories of our own childhood and memories of our daughters' childhood.

Of course Jim is looking forward to scoring some good candy come Sunday night! I am looking forward to kisses and hugs from a Ninja, a black bat, and a black eyed baseball player. Savoring the ride and knowing that Life is good with wings and things!

Here's to the Ride!

1 comment:

  1. don't forget grateful hugs and kisses from little red riding hood! I have loved having your help and your company so much lately!

    ReplyDelete