Monday, October 4, 2010

It's a beautiful life!

We have been driving through the mountains since last Thursday and loving every minute. Tomorrow we are going to be heading out of the mountains and moving closer to the airport. Jim and I enjoyed lunch at a road wayside just so we could continue to gaze at the mountains. We stood by the car and ate sandwiches and drank cokes with our eyes fixed on the mountains facing us.

I want to find the words to describe the feeling of standing in this grandeur. Jim asked me if I thought I could get tired of looking at mountains and I cannot imagine ever tiring of seeing such beauty.

And yet I am beginning to look forward to going home. For there is much beauty there and I know I will appreciate that beauty even more for all that I have experienced these past days.

Life is so beautiful!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment