Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Beautiful Fall Day Celebration!






Rollin spent the afternoon with me while his brothers went to the dentist. I had a carrot cake in the oven when he arrived, and we quickly made plans for him to ice the cake. Of course, once he finished the icing and had licked everything clean, he wanted to decorate the cake. It wasn't anyone's birthday, but he insisted on flowers and candles. So we decided that we would celebrate "A Beautiful Fall Day".

When his family came to pick him up, I packed up five pieces with flowers and candles and sent them home for dessert. When they light their candles tonight, they will be celebrating "A Beautiful Fall Day" and this wonderful creation that Rollin and I made will bring Joy to them and serve as a reminder to all of us of the beauty of this day!

It's so easy to see the beauty of the day with grandsons to help you look! Pointing the way! Enjoying the moment! Loving the ride!

Here's to the Ride!

2 comments:

  1. I got tears in my eye's reading this. It is so nice that your near by now to enjoy all these moment's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rollin Your Cake looks delicious!!! I would like to have a piece
    I Love You Gramma Plunk!!

    ReplyDelete