Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Liz invited Jim and I to join her and the boys for a family bowling night. Thadeus was working and she promised the boys a night of fun. We were thrilled to join them and it was delightful to watch their Joy, their enthusiasm, their love of life as they bowled their little hearts out. We all had a great time and as I looked around me, or as I stepped up to take my turn, I felt such love and appreciation for my life and for my family.

To spend the evening with Jim and Liz and Tucker and Rollin and Fynneus makes my smile stretch from ear to ear. And while I bowled one of the best games I have ever bowled, I knew in my heart that it was just the Joy of my life overflowing and allowing that ball to bounce off of the bumper guards just right to knock the pins down. And I didn't even care that the ball was bouncing around, it really would not have mattered if I did not knock a pin down all night. The important thing was that I was surrounded by love. And there is no better felling than that.

OMG - I baked my 3rd loaf of artisan bread today. Only one word to describe it: Deeeelish!!!!!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment