Thursday, June 24, 2010

How The Garden Grows

Last week when we were visiting Jim's mom she gave us a start of flowers. We are not sure what kind of flower they are, but they are very pretty with sage like leaves, and small purple/pink flowers. We finally planted them tonight in a corner of our back yard and in doing so begin to build a story of our garden. A few weeks ago I planted ferns and hostas from my friend, Margo's garden. The ferns were from her mom's garden, and already I am building a story of our garden.

Gardens are always better when friends and family share their plants. So I am going to share some of my plants with Liz, and I especially want to share a piece of Grandma's flowers with her. Then she too will begin to build a garden story.

Joy is sharing the garden.

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment