Friday, June 18, 2010

Good Vibrations!

Jim and I arrived home this morning at 3 am after a whirlwind vacation. Happy to be home, yet so thrilled for the past week of our Journey.

I have to start with the concert we went to a week ago Thursday. We have not been to a concert in many (many) years and I am so glad that we went to this one. Neither Jim or I were very familiar with this band, but we liked a couple of their songs, and on a whim ordered tickets from Ticketmaster. So there we are, listening to music so loud that it vibrates the very core of our beings. At times I closed my eyes so that I could just feel the music. And feel it I did.

Scientist say that everything in our world is made up from vibration, but because we are vibrating at this high intensity we appear solid as does everything in our environment. At this concert, I got a taste of this vibration that makes up me, and I must say it felt fabulous - actually better than fabulous, but I don't know the words for it. I really did feel the very core of my self vibrating. I would love to re-create this feeling, but I'm sure my neighbors would not like that - (I must remember that every couple of years I really should go to a very loud concert). And in the meantime I will just close my eyes every once in a while and remember that Thursday night of Good Vibrations! This is the Good Life.

I have so many more stories to tell - so much Joy pent up from this wonderful week of friends and family - and I will weave my stories soon. But for now I am going to enjoy a glass of wine, some fresh baked bread (Yes! I did it again!) and some very good vibrations that only come from being back home.

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment