Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday - my favorite day. I love spending a lazy morning, sleeping in and skipping the early morning walk. Making a fire in the fireplace and reading the newspaper sitting on the floor. Joy!

I went to the gym with Liz and the boys and worked out for a while, then headed to the swimming pool for the family swim. I played "motor boat" and "alligator" with Tucker, Rollin and Fynneus and then returned home to finish some sewing that I started this morning.

I just returned from the movies with Jim. We walked to Starbucks for my favorite drink, then walked to the movies. I love being in town like this, and walking around in the evening, bundled with gloves and scarves, seeing our breath rise in front of us. I LOVE this!! I love being here in Tennessee. I love my life!!!!! I can hardly wait for tomorrow which I plan to start with an early morning walk, and even though I have tons to do to get ready for the holidays, and our trip north.........I am filled with anticipation for the Joy manifesting each day!!!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment