Monday, December 14, 2009

I have spent the whole day Christmas shopping! I am not finished yet, however I do get a little reprieve this evening. So here I am, sipping a glass of wine, nibbling flax seed crackers while my office floor is covered with shopping bags, and my heart is singing!

Jenn booked her trip to Tennessee today, and I am sighing a big sigh of relief that she will be with us again! I have not seen her since Mother's day, and I am missing her terribly! Nothing compares to having your family together - ever!

As I walked this morning around the lake, I was thrilled to be alive, breathing the cold crisp air, and moving my body. I walked for an hour and then headed home for my morning smoothie. I cherish this simple routine, this quiet time "alone" walking the beach, and readying myself for the day of Joy that is sure to come to me!

Here's to the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment